Its like a cool 90s game
Where in Space is Baby Hitler
Previously, you traveled back in time to kill Baby Hitler. You failed that mission. Instead you took Baby Hitler on board of a spaceship, with an alien from outer space.
That's the last thing you remember.
Next thing you know, you wake up in a prison cell on a foreign planet. You can't recall the events that lead you to this situation. The baby and your alien friend are nowhere to be found.
Will you escape the prison? Will you find the baby? And most importantly, WILL YOU FINALLY KILL BABY HITLER?!
Welcome to the second installment of the "Baby Hitler" series.
This is the sequel to "Kill Baby Hitler".
This time, you are living a sci-fi fantasy, in which you get to visit various planets in search for Baby Hitler, and encounter new alien species.
The game is a point-and-click adventure played with the mouse, in the same style as "Kill Baby Hitler", with more puzzles, more action, and a much deeper plot!
This time, don't complain that you just play for 1 minute and be done. This game is gonna take you possibly several hours or days to finish! As in the previous game, you get 4 different endings, which thankfully don't involve repeating the same things five times in a row.
I hope you enjoy, and if you do, please share this with your friends!
- Section 1: The cage.
- Section 2: Blue/Yellow maze
- Section 3: Exit the base
- Section 4: Doctor Sarlie
- Section 5: The Shopkeeper
- Section 6: Westrow X33
- Section 7: Final ending.
- WALKTHROUGH: WISI Baby Hitler (section 7: Final Ending)Feb 03, 2020
- WALKTHROUGH: WISI Baby Hitler (section 6: Westrow X33)Feb 03, 2020
- WALKTHROUGH: WISI Baby Hitler (section 5: The Shopkeeper)Feb 03, 2020
- WALKTHROUGH: WISI Baby Hitler (section 4: Doctor Sarlie)Feb 02, 2020
- WALKTHROUGH: WISI Baby Hitler (section 3: Exit the alien base)Jan 31, 2020
- WALKTHROUGH: WISI Baby Hitler (section 2: Maze blue/yellow walls section)Jan 29, 2020
- WALKTHROUGH: WISI Baby Hitler (section 1: The Cage)Jan 27, 2020
- New release of "Where in Space is Baby Hitler"Jan 24, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I don't understand why it is so impossible to use the bottle on the gun as a silencer to make it sound less loud when I shoot at the guards
That works in real life?
Game hangs if you accidentally lose focus in Chrome.
Looking forward to this sequel!
I think that is because Chrome blocks content from working when you are not focusing on it to save battery power
HAHAH FUN STORY LOL